Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween and my 38th Birthday

Halloween was alot of fun for the kids this year, especially Allison who has never been able to go trick-or-treating with the kids before. The girls dressed up as cute little black cats. Jory dressed up as a KING, but a gazillion people thought he was Santa. It was hillarious. I loved his costume! The girls looked beautiful!! meow!




My birthday was amazing in that I got to spend it with Dennis and the kids. It was so nice to be spoiled and get new tires for my car from Dennis. My car rides so wonderful now! Kayla made me and omelet for breakfast - Dennis showed her how. They were delicious. AND Dennis and I had a blast together - as usual. It was just a really happy weekend!! AND I got my eyebrows waxed by Mrs. C....so i am a happy camper!!

Thank you all for the warm birthday wishes, both on facebook and through your emails and phone calls. To me...it's just another day, but it's nice to know that so many people care!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)