Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What a great Friend!

My DESERT Layout is featured on this blog!! WOOHOO!

Thank you again to Sandra L. for the most gorgeous, surprise!!! I went to work yesterday morning to find tihs on my desk:

It's the most gorgeous pegboard I've ever seen!! It's gonna look so incredibly awesome in my scrap/computer room!!! I LOVE IT! Aren't friends like that so wonderful?? ahhhh!





Kids went to the dentist yesterday, we came back....kayla was feeling sick from the fluoride, so we had subway for dinner, i watched America's Got Talent and then Singing Bee and then went off to bed. **I had a great sleep (for once!).

I hope that Cas Haley wins on America's Got Talent...OMG, that guy is awesome!!!

I started working on this layout the day before...but finished it up last night. It's just a quick throw together...but i love the pic of Kayla pretending to punch Jory....she acts as though she hates the guy...but really he's her best friend. So cute.



Okay...i'm off to work now. Groan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)