** Steve called...he's too busy to pick up the kids today (on his weekend)
*** That screws up my plans to spend the weekend alone with Dennis.
**** I got the sniffles - throat itchy, nose stuffy - voice is hoarse.
***** My mop broke. Had to go out to buy a new one so that I could clean the floors.
****** I am waiting for my homeade hot italian sausage vegetable soup to cook, cuz i'm really freaking hungry
******* I'm not sure what to do tomorrow. Scrapbook I guess.
******** I'm too broke...can't really shop...or I'd probably go buy out the liquour store right now. HA!
And here's a layout I did this afternoon to relax my nerves...cuz this is the only thing that relaxes me anymore. It's me...makeup less and not a perfect hair day....hahaha...scrapbooking away.
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)