Saturday afternoon, i took the kids to Storyland because the ENCHANTED Gardens does not exist anymore. AND gee...i forgot to get the pics off Dennis' camera before I came home. I got some really good ones of the kids on the paddle boats and on the climbers. Darn. Sunday, I took the kids to the beach and we treated ourselves to Dairy Queen. Mmmmm.
I can't believe how much my garden has grown. I'm posting a few pics. It's so gorgeous. I didn't have time to scrapbook this weekend...maybe that's why i feel so sad. LOL! Ever have those days where you just dissect everything - every word - every action - and make the little things into mountains? I'm having one of those months. Lots to think about. I slept worth crap last night. I think i got 3 hours of sleep and I'm still battling this allergic reaction to something - god...i'm still friggin' itchy!!! Hmmmmmm.
David...saw the pics of Natasha's dedication. I'm sorry now that I didn't make it. She looked so gorgeous! I hope you post more pics on your facebook...Love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)