Thursday, August 30, 2007

Never too tired to do highlights

Last night, even though I was exhausted and could barely keep my eyes open, I highlighted Kayla's hair, to get her all ready for grade 10. Yes...my baby girl is going into grade 10 already. HOLY! I took a few pictures...so eventually i could scrapbook it. Jory was laffing at her. ha!








While I was waiting for the storm to die down and in between the bleaching and rinsing process, I scrapbooked. I decided that I wanted to try a 6 x 12 mini type album for the kids of our summer. Just dozens of my favorite summer photos. I love working with the smaller sized paper...it's easier than pulling off a 12 x 12 and a heck of alot quicker! Love how these turned out. I adore these photos of the kids.





Dennis is picking the kids up this morning and taking them back to his place for a few days. I 'll meet up with them on Friday after work. I gotta go shopping and get Kayla something for her birthday. She'll be 15 on Sunday. WOW! I'm not sure what to get her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)