Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Blog Thingie

Christina...I lifted this from your blog. Thanks GF!

♥1. How old are you?
36

♥2. How many kids do you have if any?
Two. Kayla and Jory, ages 14 and 12


♥3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow?

Seperated (divorce in process), and in a committed relationship with the most wonderful man on earth!


♥4. What is your occupation?

I work in an office and do all kinds of stuff.

♥5. What are your passions?
My kids, My BF, photography, and scrapbooking. I love heart talking and connecting with other 'real' people.

♥6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker?
I don't dream as much as I used to. I've become quite cynical because of life situations that have really sucked the life out of me. I know now, that the important things in your life can be snatched from you in seconds. Cherish every moment and make the best of your life.

♥7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out?
Somedays I get so mad at my situation. Other days and mostly, I am very happy to have my kids and my boyfriend and family. Things happen for a reason. Eventually...I think it will all work out beautifully. It's challenging in the meantime. There isn't always enough money, or time for anything. I worry alot about my finances. It was so much easier with two incomes. I hate hate hate scheduling and drop offs and divorce bullcrap.

♥8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap?
YES. I love to scrapbook! I scrap about 10 - 12 hours a week. I try to get in at least one layout each night during the week (instead of watching crap on tv).

♥9. What do you want to do before you die?
I want to be his wife. I want to know that I've touched alot of people in many ways and made a difference in someone's life.

♥10. What is your favorite food? just one?
Chocolate!!

♥11. What is the food you hate the most?
I hate bananas that are too ripe, but if they are just right I LOVE THEM!.

♥12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?My husband cheating on me. I felt like a loser.

♥13.What is the happiest day of your life this far?
The day my children were born.

♥14. Are you a neat freak?
I am very organized. I lagg behind though...because I don't always feel good (this darn endometriosis and uterine/ovary crap)...but mostly my house is very neat. (Except my bedroom). OMG...my bedroom is a mess! I am a neat freak at work and in my scrapbooking too. :-) I'm not anal though, like my ex husband. (Thank God I don't have to worry about that anymore).

5 comments:

  1. hey you, i loved reading all your answers, i sooo wish you lived closer. i really think we are kindred spirits LOL okay that may sound corny but i do.

    like i feel M is my soul sister LOL

    yes i am corny that way LMAO.

    i love you girlie and i wish we lived closer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that sounds corny at all!! Kindred Spirits is a term Dennis and I use when we talk about how we feel about eachother. At least now i can say i have a GF in California...so if i ever need a holiday and have money for plane fare...we're coming for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH HELL YAH, now that would be sooo much fun LOL he and we have a poker table lmao and poker chips, we could get tossed and play poker LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...i can't play regular poker...LOL...but i can 'toss'! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww but we could teach you and since no money would be involved then you have nothing to lose LMAO. OR we could just all get tossed LMAO. either way i am good to go

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)