Sunday, April 29, 2007

Rainy Weekend

The kids and I have been home all weekend, doing absolutely nothing. It is absolutely wonderful to be able to do this once in a while. Not worry about putting on your makeup and curling your hair...not having anyone around that would really give a crap about that..hah!! I was supposed to go to Diane's and Brenda's for the barbeque but after driving home from work Saturday morning..the noise coming from car seemed to get worse and it was kinda freaking me out. It sounds alot like my front struts, but I can't be too sure - was thinking also perhaps it was my wheel bearing...squeaking and sounding like the entire front end of my car is gonna come off the frame. FRIG! Anyways..not taking the car out this weekend. I'll have to bring the car back in the garage on Monday. I still owe the garage $900.00 for the work they did on it couple of weeks ago.

I sat here and thought about all the bills i have and how i will possibly pay them all, and decided i really don't care and will not worry because I'm gonna leave that up to God. Lord, I can't do it on my own...so you're gonna have to help me. THANK YOU!. Lawyer's bill $800.oo like what for? I'm still not divorced and ended up taking on the debt from HIM that I really didn't want to...nor could afford to. How is that people can betray you like that...treat you like a total doormat, piece of crap and the laws still let them get away with this S*it?? I just don't get it.

Kids were sick this week with colds, fever, headache and what not...but finally are getting better. Apart from laundry and a bit of housecleaning i really don't have much to do, so i'm going to scrapbook. Here's a layout I made yesterday...when i got home from work. MOM and DAD I love you!!!!!!!



OH almost forgot to mention. I went to the gyneacologist this week. He is putting me on Progesterone...which is called Depo Provera. It's a shot you get once every 3 months...we are gonna try it for 6 months. It will probably eliminiate my menstrual cycle which I don't mind. If this works...we know it is the endometriosis causing me pain, if not...we'll explore other avenues. I'm totally frustrated with this whole process...but thank God I've been feeling about 25% better than usual. I had my ultrasound on Friday and the cysts on my ovaries were gone!! Thank you LORD! Thank you all for your prayers...you've been so supportive. Onward now...I'll get through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)