Sandra's Personal Blog. (And it's something Fantastic.)
SHE IS SOOO STINKIN BEAUTIFUL i just want to snuggle her. i bet you are soooo freakin proud to be an auntie. i know i was and still am.
Oh yes!!! I cannot wait to meet her in real life!! I have 3 other neices and nephews from MY side of the family. BUT they are older - i still love them, but a new baby is so nice! She's so stinking cute - i agree!
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)
SHE IS SOOO STINKIN BEAUTIFUL i just want to snuggle her.
ReplyDeletei bet you are soooo freakin proud to be an auntie. i know i was and still am.
Oh yes!!! I cannot wait to meet her in real life!! I have 3 other neices and nephews from MY side of the family. BUT they are older - i still love them, but a new baby is so nice! She's so stinking cute - i agree!
ReplyDelete