Monday, November 20, 2006

Just Us



Thank God for us. :-)
We had a fun weekend. The kids were pretty upset that their dad wouldn't come get this weekend, but we showed them a good weekend in spite of it. D, was awesome and ultimately supportive. We always make the best of things. He surprised the kids with some fireworks, which we let off Saturday night. Jory and Kayla were thrilled to hold the Roman Candles and shoot them off near the road. I think all the neighbours heard, as we saw the lights flicker on shortly after the first firework went off. It was quite funny. Kayla and Dennis played on the DS and she showed him how to abbreviate for MSN. You know, "TTYL" means talk to you later...etc., What a hoot! We learned a few things. HA!

Looks like it's gonna be a bit of a bumpy road ahead. Like I said, we'll make the most of a bad situation. On the other front, looks like if we can settle this 'visitation' issue, everything else is settled and we can finally sign the seperation agreement and get divorced. It's only been 3.5 years... (rolls eyes).

I heard this quote last night on "Extreme Home Makeover"..."There's alot to think about, but nothing to worry about." I shall hold faith to that. That and the fact that I have God on my side. He's never left me through all of this. "Strength and Honour"...It's in our favour.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)