Friday, November 24, 2006

Blah, blah, blah...

The forms from the Family Responsibility Office (Ministry of Social Services) finally arrived in the mail today. I have a dozen papers to fill out. Can you believe it, they actually asked me to attach a recent photo of the guy and ask all kinds of odd questions, like his credit card #'s, licence # etc., I don't know half of this stuff. What a pain in the behind! Oh well...at least it's a sure fire way of getting the payments, if he tries to default.

So there was a car accident in front of the house the other day and the pole that houses the phone and cable wires was ripped out of the ground, along with my mailbox. We had no means of communication last night. They came this morning and spliced my connection with the neighbours...so at least I can come on here tonight.

Going to D's house this weekend with the kids.
It's been a long week for all of us. I'm looking forward to finally 'soul talking' with my sweetheart. I miss him so and am so proud of him this week, more than others. He is my God Send.

Can't wait till Erin moves in! Looking for a job...if anyone knows of any openings, let me know! (Degree in Social Work). Me and the kids worked hard all week cleaning out her room and we set up the video games in Kayla's room. It looks cool! Anyways...going off to bed now. So tired. Night' all. Luv ya's.

Leavin' ya with this little project i worked on the other night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)