Thursday, November 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Mom and Dad, I know you read my blog often, so thought I'd send you this very special birthday wish.

Dad, you have always been the Greatest Dad ever. I love that you have vast amounts of wisdom and that you have such a caring and gentle heart. My fondest of memories growing up as a child, and ones that I think of often are of you coming home from work, and me jumping up on you to squeeze your belly and take off your workboots. I loved snuggling with you on the couch. I also miss making you tea. :-) Those are just little things though. I will always cherish how you have always been there for me and your love and support throughout the years. I love you ever so much. Have a wonderful day! xo

1 comment:

  1. Ha mom, I had forgotten Dad was in the Dominican Republic until Saturday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the BEACH! xo

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)