Monday, November 06, 2006

Just another birthday, but oh so sweet...

Jory's been sick with a cough. Drove out to the clinic tonight, and can you believe it, they turned us away?!! Sorry, we're not taking any more patients...we are full. GRRR...so I went to the drugstore and bought cough medicine - against my better judgement. We'll see if it makes any improvement.
I have sinus congestions...these friggin allergies. Bought some Reactine. It's pretty nasty today.

Mrs. C came over just now and brought me a birthday gift. A gorgeous wicker basket with christmas stuff in it. What a wonderful idea...to get ready for the christmas party. Candles, candy, napkins, and all kinds of goodies. I can barely wait to try out the foot soak basket. THANK YOU!

Allison made me this beautiful birthday card, which I treasure along with all the things my own children have made for me over the years. (I will always love you too baby girl!) Dennis...your card sits high on my fireplace...it ain't ever coming down. (It's very special.)

Okay...enough for now...gonna go make some tea. I've been drinking alot of the herbal stuff lately...green teas and stuff.

2 comments:

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)