Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First day back to work!

It was so gorgeous this morning.  I woke up just as the sun was rising.  I got ready for work and headed out the door with my iPod in hand, and my purse on my shoulder.  I can’t remember ever having arrived work in more of a prepared mood than I did this morning.  I vow to walk every day the weather co-operates.   It felt weird to be back at work but kinda refreshing.  I certainly had missed everyone but I also realize I NEED more in my life.  I’m not sure what it is. **maybe I’ll join the gym!

I also got these flowers from a work colleague today.  Made my day.

002001 

I’m struggling.  Seems just about every 6 months D and I have this major fight and break up.  This last one, I think will be for good.  If I could face the facts and just accept reality, i would realize it IS over, but I’m not there yet.

I thought I’d be okay with this, but I’m not.  Pray for me, please.  I want a cigarette so bad… (been smoke free for 3 months).  Go away pain!!

xo

1 comment:

  1. I will definately keep u in my prayers Sandra. Love you very much.

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)