Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Walking is so GREAT because…

  1. It keeps you fit. z192225080
  2. You can "bump" into people, and make new friends.
  3. It’s free.
  4. It helps you think. 
  5. It helps you get ready for the day. 
  6. You can listen to your IPOD.
  7. You can listen to the birds singing if you go early in the morning.
  8. It’s a great de-stresser.  (i.e., calms you down)
  9. You can see strange things that you wouldn't normally see. 
  10. You can bring a bag with you and pick up litter.  (Be Green)
  11. You can enjoy the sunshine.
  12. You can burn energy, and make new energy.
  13. It decreases anxiety. 
  14. It helps you sleep better.
  15. It can be done anywhere at anytime.
  16. You can check out your neighbourhood.
  17. It makes you thirsty so you drink more water.
  18. It helps keep your bowel functions regular.
  19. You will get nice legs.
  20. You will get your daily dose of Vitamin D.  (sunshine)

I really miss my walk today, but my body is not co-operating with me.  I think I have that flu Kayla had last week, so I thought I better play it safe and let my body rest today.  I’ll do a large walk tomorrow.  :)

Train-Hey,-Soul-Sister-Mp3-Ringtone-Download Speaking of IPODs.  Today I wasted hours fixing my ITUNES, so I can sync my IPOD.  Last year Kayla bought an IPOD touch, so I got her Nano.  Unfortunately, it had all HER old songs on it.  NOT ANYMORE!!!

What are your favourite songs to workout with?  Send me a suggestion.  I might like to add it to my playlist.  :)  My favourite song right now is HEY SOUL SISTER by Train. 

If you haven’t checked out my new WALKING blog, click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)