Saturday, September 26, 2009

Week #7 BSH Layout.

Happy Saturday everyone!  I’m enjoying today because I stayed home and did NOTHING!  WOOHOO.  I did force myself to take a shower so I could go out to rent some movies, so I’m looking forward to chilaxing with the kids tonight.  I hope I don’t fall asleep (like I usually do)– ha!

This morning I did my layout for the Week 7 Challenge for BSH on LP.  I used the Patterned Paper that came in our September Project Kit, as well the beautiful Prima flower and spray.  **hehehe…i bought the kit cuz i had to have the paper.  Not sure I’ll have any left for the purse.  ha!  Anyways, I did an overload of stuff on this one.  I just couldn’t stop.  I love the eyelet lace which I sewed all around my photo.  AND I love that paper!!  It’s a photo of me and the kids and the 7 favourite things I love about them.  I also used 7 of my favourite design elements.  (Distressing, Flowers, eyelet lace, journaling tags, glitter, brackets and scallops.)  My friend Sarah took this picture of us a couple of weeks ago at her house.  It is untouched (just printed in Sepia tone).  :)

001

Here’s a close up of the title…cuz the glitter is so pretty!

003

Here’s a close up of my  journaling.

004
and a close up of the awesome floral pieces.  The floral spray and the cream coloured posies were in the project kit.  AMAZING value!!  Aren’t those leaves amazing as well??  I picked those up at my local stamping store – but I didn’t remember to check out who made them.  I will need to buy more of them!  I love them!

002

Now, I'm off to watch a few good movies with the kids.  We rented the new movie with Seth Rogen, the new X-Men movie and one for me…  DEFIANCE.  Tomorrow’s a big day – we got apple picking at the orchard (aka, fall photo shoot) and the kids go to the movies with a bunch of their friends/dates.  I love that they are older now but I don’t like being a taxi.  Oh well.  Could be worse right??  I shall not complain too much!  ;)  Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)