Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rockstar

A while back I got a beautiful gift from a friend named Kristin.  It was the DCWV Rockstar Patterned Paper Pack.  I also got the Ribbon from another friend, Gabrielle.  I’ve been collecting this stuff for a while now and while I’ve used some of it up before, really needed to dig it out and get some good use out of it.

These are a few projects I’ve made for the LP Big Scrapper’s House BLUE TEAM challenge this week. 

The Rockstar Stamps were from Von.  Let’s just say these projects were made, courtesy of my ROCKSTAR Scrappy Friends at LP.  I love that place.  ;)

004 006 005

007 008004

002

The kids are doing great!  Kayla’s going to see about dropping her Religion class and take an easier one next term.  It’s waaaaaaaaaaay too hard for her.  Other than that, she’s enjoying school so far!  Jory is doing well also, and really enjoying Phys Ed.  :)  I’m still working away…

Dennis and I celebrate 5 years together this weekend.  WOW eh???

By the way, I added a playlist so you can listen to my favorite SCRAPPY music!!  If you want to turn it off, go to the bottom of this page and click the pause button.  OR TURN OFF YOUR SPEAKERS!  Hope you like it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)