My new Stampin’ Up Stamp came in!! I love the SEASONS of FRIENDSHIP stamp!! It’s extremely versatile and leaves room for creativity!
This weekend my friend Sarah and I are stampin’ and making cards. We figured we should start our christmas cards early, so that we actually have enough to mail out. (hehehe). Every year, I tell myself I’m going to make cards but I never do. I might actually do it Christmas 2009!! :)
I made 8 of these tonight…for my Stampin’ Up card swap!
I used Stampin’ Up inks (Olive, Curry, Real Red and Chocolate Chip Brown). I used Staz On for my sentiment and then I embossed it. I stamped the little birdie, versamarked it, embossed it and cut it out. It is mounted with a pop dot. The patterned Paper is from Mark’s Paper Company. And of course, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that red gingham ribbon (which is from Michael’s…huge reel for $4.00!) Are you in love with that stamp or what?? It came with a snowflake, and a little flower, so you can change it up and get really creative with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)