Monday, August 24, 2009

Been a while eh?

Been a while since I updated my blog.  I’m so bad!!  We’ve been insanely busy at work, so I’ve not had much time to anything other than clean and shop for groceries.  I’ve been looking at Jory lately and really surprised at how tall he’s gotten!!  I think he’s taller than both Kayla and I now.

Kayla is doing well at work!  She surprised even me!  AND the best part is that she is mostly enjoying it.  She loves the money the best!

Kids go back to school next Monday!  I can’t believe the summer has gone by so quickly.  Weather has been pretty crappy – it’s the year without a SUMMER!
I’ve been doing a bit of scrapping – Design Team duties – but that’s been keeping me happy.  :)
We’re just sitting here watching Dane Cook on the Comedy Network…man that guy is funny!  We’re laughing our butts off!

I’m patiently waiting for Canadian Scrapbooker to send me my copy of the September/October Issue of their magazine.  My layout is published in there!  I’m pretty excited!! 

001 

005

009

001

006 008 

 011

 013

001

013

Love you guys!!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)