Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to school

School starts in just a few days.  It seems like so long ago that I was sending my baby girl off to Kindergarten.  This year, I’m sending her off to her final year of high school.  That’s right…she’ll be a senior!  It is so hard to believe sometimes – and I wonder where in the time has gone. 

You know those times your friends say, “cherish the time now before they grow up” “they grow up fast'”…well, it really is true!!  I feel so blessed to have my kids. 

So in honour of back to school and remembering how I was feeling sending my little off to High School in a few days, I made this picture frame, which I plan on putting in my bedroom. 

002

003 004

 005

Doesn’t that photo just break your heart??  What a cutie patootie she was, but oh so very sad to be leaving mommy.  I was a mess too – her daddy had to take her to school, while I sat at home and cried until she got home.

And Jory starts high school this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)