Sunday, April 06, 2008

OMG!!!

I went to Dennis' house this weekend...and he surprised me with this....



OMG it's the other ring that he almost be me for Valentine's Day!! IT's so gorgeous...so shiny and bling and truly classic. I'm so spoiled!!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG You lucky witch!!!! That's theone I want!!!!! Totally jealous here!! But you deserve it girl!! Keep those diamonds coming, D - she's got ears, a wrist and heck ankles too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! That is gorgeous!!!! Tell him to keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha...i like your thinking Melissa!!! ;) I think all i need is some jewelery for my wrist and ankle. ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG THAT IS THE ONE I WANT TO GO WITH MY WEDDING RING!!!!! actually i want two of those, one on each side lol. that is so gorgeous gf!! you totally deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous! That is BEAUTIFUL! What a man you got!!! Blessed! You deserve it! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How totally cool and what a great guy! This is gorgeous and you deserve it chickie!!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)