Kayla and Jory spent Saturday with their dad...and he took them to the U.S. to do some shopping. Kayla is into Hollister right now, so she came back with some shorts and a t-shirt, which i'm sure i'll be seeing lots of! Jory bought a video game and some Axe cologne...ha...he's at that age, where smelling is important to get chicks. HA!
I love these two layouts that i did tonight. I had the scrapping bug. :) The first one is of me and my sister Brenda. This was us on the night we went to the Bon Jovi Concert. I have yet to scrap those entire pics...but i'm working on it. AND i love this next pic of Kayla laughing. I snagged this picture from your Facebook, Brenda...hehehe...we took this on Diane's birthday last year! OMG, i love this pic!!! I think Laugh Out Loud was the perfect title for this one! Thanks.
Happy Late birthday to my neice Natasha...who turned ONE last thursday. What a doll...David, hope you send me some pics of her eating her cake!! Love you guys!!!
omgosh how fun. sounds like you guys had a blast together. i would love a weekend like that.
ReplyDeletelove those two lo's as well but of course i love all your work. you rock gf!