Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Coffee is my enemy

I knew it was too good to be true. I hadn't been drinking regularly for a while, since i had that bacteria. I figured since i was feeling better, i'd have a cup - this week, i'd been having one every morning....but this morning my stomach told me it had had enough. I had to leave work and come home to poop/puke. It felt like there were gallons of gas in my poor little tummy. Now that all the 'poison' is out...i must take a nap. I've been having fun though with this paper from Cosmo Cricket (BE HAPPY). Man this stuff rocks!! I really do need to organize my scrap stuff....DAD i need a scrap house - with a lifetime supply of Oolong tea!! ha!!!




2 comments:

  1. ohh no that sucks about the coffee :( do you drink it with cream and sugar?

    i have to drink it that way or i will puke.

    i love these lo's and left you some love in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that stinks about the coffee!!! YOur layouts are awesome! I love the pp!!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)