I'm even too uncomfortable to scrapbook. Please keep praying for me. The medication which I took made me feel better for a few days but it seems to have returned...only it's much worse this time. I tried to get an appointment to see hte doctor next week but he's unavailable for appointment until May 14th. I've had a fever for two days...and my stomach is huge...i look like i'm pregnant...it's quite painful. My hips are so sore, it feels like there is a knife in the both of them and it's going through my lower back. The house is clean - thank goodness...so think i'll go sit down and watch a movie or something.
This layout is of the robin's nest Allison and Dennis found at his house, beside the shed. Isn't it cute?? Nothing screams spring like a robin's nest...and then to have them hatch. so cute!
And here is a picture of Jory...playing outside on the huge snow bank after the winter storm of the century.
lovin these lo's gf!!! you were busy while i was gone weren't ya lol
ReplyDeleteSandra..love the layouts. It gives the the kinda push to wanna scrap. I have not done a dang this since last october. Keep on it..your work is awesome.
ReplyDeleteTanya
gorgeous pages!!! I love the little robin eggs/baby robins!! how sweet!!! great work!!
ReplyDelete