Thursday, May 10, 2007

Time for an update

Been waaay too long since i posted anything. I've been frustrated at home, with our lack of internet and phone connection. Months ago I switched from Bell to Rogers because of all the connection problems we were having, but it seems that I'm starting to have the same issues with Rogers. They came to the house couple of weeks ago and tested everything and came to the conclusion that the cabling outside of my house needed to be redone. They mentioned it would be a big job and that they would return within a week with a crew to fix it. That was two weeks ago. I called them yesterday and blasted them, and they promised to resolve the issue within 24 hours. WELL...guess what?? Still no internet, cable or telephone last night. Strange because it works in the morning...but by the time we get home from work and school it's dead. Kayla had to hurry on the computer this morning before school to download the few photos she needed for her project. I find it awesomingly amazing how much we rely on the internet...especially for homework and stuff. Anyways, that's that.

I haven't scrapbooked much. I did work on a little project, for my friend Brenda. I had been wanting to make a paper bag album for a while. I loved doing it, so I think I'll make some more. These make great gifts. Brenda loved hers!
Here's some pics:



















The kids and I started raking the humungous lawn yesterday. IT's gonna take me forever. My lawn is HUGE. I see my sedum has grown hugely...so this weekend I'm digging up all my perrennials and transferring them to my garden at Dennis' house. It's easier to take care of over there. I hate going outside at my house...cuz there are waaaaaaaaaaaay too many mosquitoes. I hate that dense bush. I am not sure how I survived camping all these years. I must be getting old, because I'm not very tolerant of it anymore. HA!

David and Sandy - I hope you are doing well. I saw your pictures of Natasha on your msn space. She is so adorable. She is absolutely gorgeous. I hope you are doing well Sandy!! I cannot believe how big she is!! Your arms must get tired. Is she sleeping through the night yet?? haha...(Kidding). Is she a good baby??? How are you all adjusting? I saw that pic of Mom with the hat on...how cute!! AND how dare you corrupt her fresh little brain with making her a Montreal Canadiens Fan....DAD you should have gotten her an Ottawa Sens carseat cover!! HAHAHA Go Sens Go!!

Weather here has been really gorgeous. Warm today...almost like a mid July day.
Kayla and Jory are doing well. Doing very well in school this term. Jory's graduating grade 6 in June...I'll get the dates...although you don't need to be there...i know how busy you guys are. I'll take lots of pictures. :-) He is getting so tall....and by the way I cut Kayla's hair. It's about the same length as mine now. I'll take pics tonight and post...if my internet is working. GRRR.

Love you guys...take care! xo

2 comments:

  1. When your done your gardening, you can come do mine *smile* LOL
    If you cut Kayla's hair to your length...by geez how long was her hair???? LOL
    Love ya girl HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gayla...her hair was humungously longlyish. She used to sit on it. It took her half an hour to shower and half a bottle of conditioner. I should be saving some money this way. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)