Sandra's Personal Blog. (And it's something Fantastic.)
Friday, May 25, 2007
I came home to these tonight!
I love my mother in law - she'll always be a mother in law in heart. She's so thoughtful! I came home from work and found these on my coffee table. She also brought some fresh fruit and drinks for the girls - cuz Kayla is having a sleepover tonight. I was tickled orange. ;)
Awwwhhh Sandra, that was so sweet. I always loved Mrs. Curry. She's a wonderful lady. Do me a favour and say Hi from me next time you see her?? Those flowers are so stunning!
Awwwhhh Sandra, that was so sweet. I always loved Mrs. Curry. She's a wonderful lady. Do me a favour and say Hi from me next time you see her?? Those flowers are so stunning!
ReplyDeleteI'll tell her Gayla!! Gerbers are my favorite also. I love any variation of daisies!
ReplyDelete