Thought I'd share these photos for my blog tonight. Just getting ready to go watch HEROES on my NEW TV!!!!!!!!!!! I told you my other one died and we were watching tv on that little 13 inch...well...Dennis brought me this huge one from his Mom and Dad...even has a tv stand...and it's so huge compared to our old one and so much better picture quality....it's awesome!
Okay...I should take a pic. Ha...going now.

Now apart from that...here are a few pictures for you.
These are pictures of the robin's nest at D's house...nestled on the ladder which is hanging on the side of his shed.
The first two...you will notice are not hatched yet...but the last one....4 baby robins waiting to be fed.


Beautiful home and gardens Sandra!!! You guys look SOOO happy and at "home" there!!! Thinking of you!! Glad to hear you had an awesome weekend!!! LUV THE OTHER S...
ReplyDeleteSandra....that is where I consider HOME. My house in Ottawa...is more like a holding station. LOL!
ReplyDeleteAND yes, we are all very comfortable there...kids too.
The view from Dennis' front yard is really cool...it's just the most peaceful place on earth to me. If we could just put an addition or a garage with a loft...there'd be enough room....hahah!