Friday, May 18, 2007

Birthdays!!

Long weekended!! I'm so happy, i could use a major rest. I've had migraines all week...and i'm gonna sleep alot this week. Looks like that progesterone shot worked for my pain in my reproductive system, but i've been getting migraines and extreme water retention. There's always something eh? Grrr.

Wanted to wish you a happy birthday Mom!! You are gonna enjoy having Brenda and Diane down there to visit this weekend. Sorry I couldn't come. Kids are with their dad this weekend...and he don't pick them up till Saturday afternoon. Dennis and I will probably have some friends over for a barbeque on Saturday or Sunday. **I found a new scrapbooking girlfriend.

Mom...I hope you like your things I made you!




I love you!!!

David...Hope you had a great birthday. The album I made you...the pictures are very delicate...don't touch them too much....or they will fade. Ink isn't as set on that textured paper. I sprayed it with archival spray, so it should be alright, but just be careful!




Anyways...I hope you all have a great weekend. Give Natasha big kisses and hugs from her Auntie Sandra!! XO

2 comments:

  1. SANDRA YOU ARE AN AWESOME DAUGHTER AND AN AWESOME SISTER.

    just so you know i read your blog regularly but have been to lazy to leave a comment. i hope you can forgive me? you know i love ya MUAH

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)