Mom and Dad...Dennis and i were discussing just how proud you would be of him...of how he loves me. I don't think anyone other than you guys has ever loved me so much!
David, those pics of the baby are absolutely gorgeous!! She is a little darling!! I can't wait to hold her. How are you guys holding up?? Sandy looks awesome by the way. I hope she is keeping up with her rest!
Okay...so...i guess...here's some pics for your random pleasure. By the way...all the snow is melted...and it's been absolutely gorgeous! Sandal weather! YIPEE!!
This is our resident deck groundhog. Notice how fat he is. That is because he eats all our garbage.


Here's me and Jory being all goofy on Saturday morning. He was eating a banana...i grabbed him and made him take his picture with me. LOL!



Here's some random photo shoot pics Jory took of me. You will notice I dyed my hair light natural ash brown. I LOVE IT! Dennis thinks i don't look good in pink...but by golly...i think he's wrong. Maybe it's a girl thing...dunno. HA!



And here is the last layout I did - Saturday afternoon, waiting to go to Dennis' house. :-)
Hey Chicky!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE DYE JOB!!! The scrapbook pages look awesome as usual... I started a blank album for Karl's sister - as an engagment present - I did all the pages - she just has to glue the pics in!!! I'M ADDICTED!!! I'll email you pics of my new craft room!
TAKE CARE!!!!
Sandra
Hey Sandra thanks!! I would love to see pics of your craft room and your scrapbooking stuff. I really enjoyed that album of Karl's you sent me before. I started a paper bag album...It's gonna be Kayla's school pics from kindergarten to grade 8 Graduation. I have it all assembled, just gotta decorate and put the pics in. I'll take pics when done!
ReplyDeleteOMG GF YOU CRACK ME UP.
ReplyDeletei love the dye job too just so you know LOL. love all the pics and that LO is totally AWESOME.
hey i have missed you on the wright board. did you leave us :( sorry i haven't been on lp lately. i'm tired and cranky and frustrated with the hemo for ashley that has YET to call us and its been almost three weeks.
that is a huge ass groundhog
ReplyDeleteHahaha....Christina...i'll be at the board this week sometime. I keep forgetting to bookmark it for browsing at home and at work here i don't really have much time. YOU guys get so busy over there, there's alot to read! LOL!.
ReplyDeleteLOL i know, i get overwhelmed when i get off of work LOL and come and see that there are TONS of posts LMAO
ReplyDelete