Monday, March 19, 2007

Update on ME/US

I'm in alot of pain today. I'll have to call the doctor tomorrow, because I still haven't heard from him. The waiting is driving me nuts. It appears that it gets painful after sitting or standing for too long. My back feels like it's cracked in half and my ovaries feel like they exploded. That kink i had in my back last week -- well Dennis took care of that. It had disappeared by Saturday morning. It came back today, the minute i sat in that darn computer chair in my office. I am beginning to hate that friggin' place. I have been working way to much. TOO MUCH.

I scrapbooked. I think it's the only time I don't feel pain. I can concentrate on the task at hand and forget about everything else. Although...i must say...everything in the 'love' department could not be better. (Other than actually being the mrs.) ;) ♥ Dennis has been so supportive and wonderful. Keep praying for us. ♥ We both need miracles. (Collectively and seperately). XO

Kayla and Jory are back to school! I can't believe it...Jory's notice about Graduation pictures came in today. He's gonna have his grade 6 grad this June. I guess I'll have to buy him dress pants and a cool lookin shirt. (Don't think his camouflage attire will be very appropriate!) HA! I should trim his hair too. (Although I do think he is quite handsome with his golden locks).

Tonight's scrapbook session consists of Jory the Sk8er Boy. These were taken last year in the front yard. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)