So much going on. I can't make tails or heads of anything. I had my ultrasound today. It's not very good. My left ovary has a huge cyst on it. The right ovary has a cluster of small cysts on it. There are endometrial cysts, functional and polycystic cysts (her guess anyways). She mentioned there was fluid around the cysts and that there was clear evidence of internal bleeding. GREAT! She was amazed I hadn't made a visit to the hospital for the pain on that one. I told her...I'm so immune to pain in the past four years...i'm numb. Honest to God. What else could go wrong??
I'll be going to the doctor in about a week or so...to set up more appointments and likely be having surgery again...only this time...it could be more.
Where is my 'SUNSHINE' when i need it? Somebody throw me a friggin rope...

No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)