Monday, March 26, 2007

Jory chopped his hair off!

His dad took him for a haircut this weekend. (Yes, I said it was okay - although I didn't really want him to.) Jory just didn't like hair in his face anymore, and he was supposed to get a 'trim' not a buzz cut!! Oh well...look how handsome he is now. :-)





On another note...OMG OMG OMG...i am so in love with Michael Buble's new song, "EVERYTHING". You can soooooo tell that man is in love. Like me. ♥ Speaking of which...Dennis is amazing! ♥♥

Mom and Dad...waiting for my gyneacologist appointment. There was no cancer. :-) God is good!! Doctor S gave me pain killers though...i'm muddling through. Some days are worse than the others. Today...ain't too bad. Love you guys! xo

2 comments:

  1. Yes he is handsome. Getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY god...it looks like he grew 2 inches over the weekend. I guess it's the haircut...he looks so old now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)