So what did I do, you ask? I came home from work, stripped down to my underwear, and snuggled up on the sofa with a warm fuzzy blanket, had a nap, phoned my boyfriend, watched some television and updated this blog. I should be sleeping shortly. HA! I get time alone and all I want to do is sleep. It is nice not being required though...for once. "Mom get this, Mom get that!" I'll miss them though...likely. (hehehe - or not). ahhhh...they know I love them immensely.
To prove it, I'm posting these two pics of us...acting silly. These turned out not too bad. Love my new digital camera. Allison has asked for a scrapbook for her birthday, so I must start taking a crap load of pictures this weekend and surprise her with something special!
P.S. I watched the Family Movie we made Mom and Dad, again...only this time I was alone. You were right Stella...it friggin makes you cry! Awesome work!


No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)