Dennis came and insisted I open my present the minute he walked in the door. He got me a digital camera! I was ecstatic. :-) I LOVE THAT CAMERA!!! I love him too!
Christmas morning, was great. Kids loved their crap i got them. Dennis loved his scrapbook and couple of other things we got him, but it was so nice to have him here on Christmas morning. :-) Kids liked that too.
We went out to his sisters' for Christmas lunch and we said hi to everyone, then we hurried it up to Dennis' place to have our third christmas! You will see the pic I posted of the GRIDDLE he bought me...the way he wrapped it was awesome. UNIQUE and very DENNIS style. Sweet.
Boxing Day...not sure what today is for, but it was sure fun for me. Dennis and I spent the whole day cuddling, and snuggling on the couch, watching Sopranos (Season 2). Now I'm back home, and getting ready to go to work tomorrow. THAT SUCKS!
Here's a preview of Christmas...loads of pics uploaded on msn space. :-)
Love you's all...hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)