Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Weekend is here

It's been a crazy week at work. So busy, and the fact that I didn't sleep well for the most of the past two weeks has taken it's toll on me. I slept till 11:00 am this morning, only waking at 6:20 am to go to the washroom. It feels nice. I feel refreshed. Sitting here drinking a cup of tea. Ahhhhhhh!

Last night we spent the evening with Rob and Sarah and the boys. Liam had a soccer game, so we went to that. That little guy can play! Go LIAM!. :-) Was so beautiful out, it felt like old times sitting out on the patio, drinking coolers and chatting. It was so nice.

Sarah, I'm posting this video I made of Kayla's Graduation, thought maybe you would like to show your mom. :-) You'll like it...it's touching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)