Thursday, July 27, 2006

Crickets (and luck?)

Just sitting here getting ready to go to bed, checking email one last time before bed (GRRR...I hate waiting on responses from people...especially the ones who never reply unless there's something in it for them)...anyways.

It's getting cooler out and the window is open and I can hear what sounds like a million crickets. Makes me wanna go camping...even if the thought just remained for about 10 seconds...haha. I seriously think I'm getting too old for the outdoors. Or maybe I'm just turning into a 'miniature Dennis'. hehehe (ya, i love ya babe!).

Must be crickets. When I open the front door to come in the house, about 3 of them jump in. People say they are good luck, if in your home. Wonder if I should buy a lottery ticket? HONEY, go out and buy a dozen of 'em this weekend. We're gonna strike it rich!! ;)

Good night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)