I apologize for the lack in blogging lately – been sooooooooooo busy! Today is our country’s birthday!! I’m celebrating by sending Kayla and Jory to spend it with their grandparents downtown, while I rest, clean and scrapbook. Ahhhhhhh…that’s rite. It’s been a very stressful and crazy couple of weeks – work is so busy and I’m getting ready to go away to the cottage for a week, beginning next Saturday! So…we’ve been cleaning and doing laundry. The laundry never seems to end does it??
Using the June Featured kit from Life Preserver’s Scrapbook Club, I made this adorable little Flip Flop Album. The flip flops were from the Dollarama and some of the foam embellies were from my stash but most of this came from Cosmo Cricket’s Snorkel Line (and of course Bazzil Cardstock). I’m showing you a few pages that I got completed so far, although I will need to get some more photos printed before I complete it (don’t you hate it when you run out of ink in your printer when you are trying to work on a special project? Grrrr.
So much happened since i last blogged.
Jory graduated. My little baby is no longer in grade school. We had a fun day and he looked so handsome. I know you saw the pictures on Facebook, but here are a few of my favorite from that day.
I also got some great photos of Kayla. She’s looking more and more adorablely beautiful these days. She’s gonna be 17 at the end of Summer…and I think I'll start keeping a baseball bat at the front door.
Hope you guys are all having a wonderful day!! Love you tonnes and tonnes. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)