Wednesday, September 24, 2008

She's a mouse killer!

Last night there was a mouse in the living room. We moved the sofa, and chased that thing for hours, and could not catch it. The cats were just chasing and playing with it instead of killing the darn thing. So this morning I get up to go to work and am about ready to go out the door when I see the cats pawning over my purse by the hallway bench. I move the bench and there goes the mouse. I and the cats chased that bugger for about 1o mins. We cornered him in the dining room...he climbed up the drapes and was hanging there on the screen window. So...i took out the broom and smacked the living stuffing out of him. Dead. No more. I tossed him out the door and left him for the animals to eat.

I get home from work tonight and notice again, the cats hovering inside the food cupboard. There must be a mouse I say! So I clean out the closet floor and the poor little mouse is sitting there all frightened. His heart is pounding. I am feeling really bad about killing his brother this morning so I trap him in a kitchen glass and rescue the cute little pain in the butt. Aint' he cute??




It's funny because the cat was staring, wondering what the heck was up? ha!!! I'll be scrapping these photos this weekend!!

In other news...I cleaned out the three boxes of stuff My Aunt Jeanine gave me. There were so many goodies in there, but my favorite was all the ribbon!! I organized it on my bookshelf in the office. Check this out! I guess you can officially call me a Ribbon Hoarder!! HA! I will be donating all the stuff I can't use to to the church next door. I know they will use it for decorating!!


Off to finish cleaning my Scrap Table. I'm getting ready for the ONLINE Crop starting this Friday at 7EST. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)