Thursday, September 18, 2008

I scrapbooked **and it didn't kill me!

I scrapped tonight for the first time in weeks. It felt so good.

I bought Kayla that Ipod for Christmas a couple of years ago. I don't think she's spent one day of her life since then, without it!! She loves that thing. She docks into her Ipod Docking Station and listens at home, while she plays on the computer, does her homework, and even when she goes to bed. She listens to her Ipod in the car and on the bus to school. I love that she loves music so much. She's becoming quite the singer and has a large bank of lyrics in her memory!! ha! She always laffs at me when I say the wrong words...cuz I never know them, but she always does. Duh me!


Kids are doing great. Same ole, same ole...routine, routine. I've been working my butt off at the office and am pooped. Must get sleep. Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)