Last Thursday I came down with a sinus cold. It was all in my head, eyes hurt, sinuses, nose, ears, head…i thought for sure it was a sinus infection. Anyways, I didn’t want to use antibiotics unless I really had to so I took some sinus and cold medicine, lots of aspirin and drank a gallon of orange juice. I’m just starting to feel better today….at one point yesterday i had a fever of 101. Needless to say, I didn’t get anything done yesterday and wasn’t able to go see Dennis. I know the kids liked having me home…because when I’m here all I do is clean and cook. ha!
I started knitting a blanket for Maddison. I saw this really gorgeous blanket online called the “Breezy Baby Blanket”. You can see the original here and the pattern. When I saw this cotton yarn on sale at Zellers, I knew I had to use it to make something for Maddie.
It’s gonna look so pretty when it’s done!
Made cupcakes and cookies today. Joanna and I are watching The Notebook today. Had to have some fresh treats.
So today, Kayla was late for work for the first time. She was to start working at 9AM but her alarm didn’t go off and she woke up at 8:50 AM. She came in my room all in a panic…so i jumped out of bed and drove her to work. I was grateful that I was feeling a bit better today. I’m not so sniffly any more.
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)