Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

Today I entered the last year of my 30’s.  I could be depressed, but I hear the 40’s are awesome, so i’ll take my friend’s word for it…and just live it up till I get there. 

Not much going on today.  I’m od’ing on chocolate and coffee.   In the meantime, I scrapped (as a present to myself).  Just being a little honest about ME today. 

059

Happy Birthday to me.

010

I’ll have some photos of the kids from Halloween soon.  I’ll show ya a bunch this week…right now I gotta go shower, cuz I’m going to Sarah’s for dinner.  I really don’t know what I would do without her and Rob…they love me more than I deserve.  Thank you Lord for the best gift ever…my loyal and caring friends, SARAH and ROB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)