Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring is in the air!

It’s been too long since I updated my blog.  I apologize for that – but I was really busy last week and this weekend scrapping with my friends.  It’s alot of work organizing an online crop for a scrapbook club.  Well worth it though. 

So, the kids are doing well!  Jory got his report card the other day and his average is 87%.  I’m so proud of him!  He’s one of those effortless students that never studies and gets good grades.  I bet if he studied, he’d get straight A’s.  Like his mom!!  ;)  I always enjoy the teachers comments:  “Jory is a an excellent student and should pursue leadership within the classroom.  He is a good role model and extremely pleasant.”  That’s my boy!!

Kayla got the same thing on hers…and she was so proud to get her first 95% in Math.  She loves this semester – and is enjoying all of her classes!

I took these pictures of Jory this weekend, while we went on a nice spring walk around the block.  The weather was gorgeous.  I love these pics – different huh?

005 003 004
Here’s another cool pic that I got of Kayla.  This is her hard at work at school.  :)

002

I’ll have some pics to show you of Jory’s pinky toe.  Last night he kicked the dining room table and I think he broke it.  He slammed the entire top of his foot on the underside of the dining room table.  I’ll take pics when it’s really nasty looking, because I want to scrap it – the story behind it…but i need good pictures first.  ha! 

We got the cottage booked for our holiday this summer.  I cannot wait!!  It looks totally amazing!!  I don’t think I showed you pictures eh??  Take a look at this?!  The RED COTTAGE!

redcottage_large_2 redcottage_large_1 redcottage_large_4 redcottage_large_3

 

For now…i wish you all a lovely evening, and hope that you enjoy  all the layouts I’m going to post for you now.  Love you all.  xo 

 

 

 

ProjectPictures002

003-6

012

001004007 005 006

Don’t you just love these altered cigarette packages??  Ya, that’s right…I altered cigarette packages – i’m weird I know…but you can pictures in these!  ;)

cigarettepurple

cigarettepurple1

cigarettepink
001
024

001

021 002

Like my lint roller vase??  haha…i’m going to have to make more of these awesome flowers and put them in a vase.  They are so cute.  A friend showed me how to make these…aren’t they sweet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)