Friday, February 20, 2009

The President came to visit!

I cannot believe I've been such a bad blogger! How horribly bad of me. In my defense, I haven't been feeling the greatest - but today is a new day and it's a good one! ;) In other news, President Barack Obama came to visit Ottawa yesterday and he stopped at one of the shops in the Market and bought a beavertail! How cool is that?! It's already on Wikipedia!

It felt so good to scrap last night. I had to force myself (that couch was telling me to lay down and nap, but I forced myself and the results were great!). I used the February Featured Kit from Life Preservers Scrapbook Club to make these designs! What an awesome, fun kit! Check it out.







Kayla and Jory have been awesome. They both got their hair cut this week. Kayla got ALOT cut off - pics to follow shortly. Jory of course, thinks he's as hot as ever. LOL! Work is work and life is life. Things are good and moving right along. :) I cannot wait for Spring to arrive - I'm so tired of winter already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)